Peaches will soon hit their peak and there is only one drink to make with them. Bellinis!
Traditionally made with champagne and peach nectar, I recreated it with fresh peaches, sparkling water and yummy tart cherry juice.
- 2 cups fresh peaches - peeled and pit removed
- 1 tsp ginger - grated
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- Ice - about 8 cubes
- 2 tbsp tart cherry juice - pour into bottom of glass
- In a blender combine peaches, ginger, lemon juice and ice. Blend until fully combined and the consistency of a frozen daiquiri.
- Pour 1 tbsp cherry juice and ¼ cup sparkling water into a glass. Then pour the peach mixture on top. Add another splash of sparkling water and serve.
- Note: If your peaches aren’t sweet enough, you can also add a bit of honey to the blended mix.