Zucchini Noodle Greek Pasta
Makes 4 servings.
4 cups spiralized zucchini noodles
½ cup radishes, sliced
1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and chopped
14-16 shrimp, peeled, frozen or raw
1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
½ teaspoon salt
2-3 teaspoons seasoning mix (recipe below)
½ teaspoon fish sauce
¼ cup parsley
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon basil
¼ teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon dill
½ teaspoon marjoram
½ teaspoon arrowroot starch
½ teaspoon black pepper
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Toss radishes and asparagus with ½ tablespoon olive oil and ¼ teaspoon salt. Roast 15 minutes. Set aside.
- In a large pot, bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Add the shrimp and boil 3 minutes until pink. Drain water and set aside.
- In a large skillet, add ½ tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add the zucchini noodles, sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon salt and sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour the zucchini noodles, shrimp and roasted vegetables into a large bowl. Add in the seasoning mix, fish sauce and parsley. Stir until well incorporated.
- Serve warm or room temperature.