Whole Roasted Curry-Ginger Bok Choy
Makes 4 servings.
6 baby bok choy – sliced in half
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 tablespoon fresh ginger – minced
1 tablespoon garlic – minced
1 tablespoon coconut aminos or tamari
¼ teaspoon salt
12-16 fresh curry leaves
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Lightly grease a large roasting pan with olive oil.
- Stir together the olive oil, ginger, garlic, tamari and salt in a bowl.
- Arrange the bok choy on a roasting pan.
- Drizzle the ginger-garlic mixture over the bok choy and then place a curry leaf or two on each.
- Roast for 5-6 minutes until the ends of the bok choy are tender.